Q: 05 Buick LeSabre..sometimes car jerks when driving. Some say solenoid valves trans..others say motor/trans mounts..46K mi

Car jerks when changing gears..not all the time..after driving 4 about 20 min. Some mechanics say it cd b solenoid (trans valves (4)) others say it cd b motor/ trans mounts. Car has only 46k.

Hi there. Sometimes components like motor mounts or internal transmission parts can wear out over time, as opposed to mileage on the vehicle. This is especially true for vehicles that have sat for a long time without starting or having fluids replaced frequently. Transmission fluid itself is very corrosive and can cause shifting issues if not flushed as recommended. Since your vehicle is more than 10 years old, it’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car jerks forward inspection so they can isolate the source of the problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. 05 Buick LeSabre..sometimes car jerks when driving. Some say solenoid valves trans..others say motor/trans mounts..46K mi