Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1dvlam4js:173:8

Q: I bought a vacuum cleaner and attached it to my car while my car was ignited, I used the vacuum cleaner and the battery died

So I bought a vacuum cleaner , the next day I tried it on my car ( my car was ignited and ready to go ) the suction was not good at all . I then tried a samsung charger as well it was working fine . I then turned off my vehicle and went back to home . After a few hours I tried to turn my car back on but I couldn't ignite it so I turned everything off and went back home to tell my family I got back to the car in hardly 5 minutes and successfully ignited it . At my aunt's place ( where I was going when I failed to ignite once) I tried to start it but it was same so I jump started it there and came to my home . Now I tried again and it didn't work plus I dont have jumper cables as well . Is there anyway I could start it like the way a manual transmission car can be started by giving it speed and then ignition or can a automatic car cant be started that way ? In simple words is there any method which does not require jumper cable for an automatic car to start

A: Hello and thank you for your question. It s...

Hello and thank you for your question. It seems that the battery in your vehicle has a low charge and probably has an overcharged cell. I recommend replacing your battery then re-testing to see if it keeps on starting up. As far as trying to start the vehicle like a manual, on an automatic transmission, that will not work for the transmission will have not oil pressure to the clutch packs. The engine must be running to create the oil pressure to make the clutch packs inside the transmission work. If you need assistance with your battery, I recommend seeking out a professional, preferably one from YourMechanic to help you with your vehicle.

Recommended services
Get a Quote