Q: Oil leak.

My car is leaking oil. What should I look for to find the leak?

A: I would start out by taking a large piece o...

I would start out by taking a large piece of cardboard and park your car over it over night, by looking at the drips on the cardboard this will tell you roughly where the drips are coming from. Sometimes drips fall onto other components or the subframe and follow the lowest point which could mislead you. Although this might or might not be able to help you, the best method of attack would be a mechanic adding dye to the various fluid reservoirs and looking with a backlight. Having a mechanic with the proper tools to inspect your leak would be the most effective route.