Q: Front end rattles when I turn

The front end of my car rattles when I turn left or right, the car shuts off when it comes to a stop, and the brakes stop very low.

A: The rattle is most likely a strut or sway b...

The rattle is most likely a strut or sway bar problem, the stalling may be caused by the idle air control valve sticking, and the brakes stopping low calls for a complete inspection due to safety reasons. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect and diagnose these concerns, beginning with a brake safety inspection, in order to identify and quote the repairs needed.