Q: Service engine soon light is on. Nissan Sentra 2012 mileage is 68,000

asked by on May 27, 2017

Service engine soon light came on. What does this mean? I'm worried.

Hi there. Every vehicle sold in the United States has a series of required maintenance checks that need to be completed in order to comply with manufacturer warranties and keep your car running strong. This is typically what the service engine soon light means. There is a great online tool that we have on our website that will list all recommended and required services based on mileage for any vehicle sold in the US. Click this link and enter your vehicle information to see what service is recommended for your Nissan. From that page, you can book an appointment to have our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete the service.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr