Q: Engine stumbles around 3000 RPM.

when I rev up the engine, it stops at around 3000 RPM, and stumbles, I haven't tried to hard to go past 3000, I just know it doesn't like to go any higher, the engine is new, and heads rebuilt about 4000 miles ago, fuel pump and filter is new, as are spark plugs and wires, and O2 sensors, im starting to wonder if this could be an ECU issue or something more serious.

Hi there. The engine could be stumbling for the coil pack or distributor may not be functioning correctly. As the coil pack or distributor gets old, the parts tend to become weak and is not able to send an electrical current to the spark plug when the engine is under a high speed and is loaded. If you need further assistance with your engine stumbling at high rpm’s, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Engine stumbles around 3000 RPM.