Q: rapid overheating

my car is getting very hot very fast, and not from the usual things, the temperature spikes rapidly and doesnt cool down, i replaced the radiator about 5 months ago and the coolant levels are good maybe it is clogged somewhere or something but my heater blows hot air

The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.