Q: How do I lock and unlock the doors from inside?

How do I lock and unlock the doors from inside?

A: The doors can be locked or unlocked from in...

The doors can be locked or unlocked from inside your vehicle in in two different ways.

1. Each door has a manual vertical lock, which can be pushed down to lock, or pulled up to unlock. For the rear doors, the locks will need to be unlocked before the doors can be opened from the inside. For the front doors, opening the door from the inside will automatically unlock the door.

2. If equipped with power door locks, then each front door has power door lock buttons on the door panel. There is both a lock and an unlock button, which controls all of the door locks.

You cannot use the power door lock button when the key is in the ignition. However, the doors will automatically lock once your vehicle eclipses 15 mph.