Q: Key stuck in ignition

The key is stuck in the ignition. I was told by a locksmith it's the neutral safety switch. The battery is also dead from sitting unused.

Hello! There are three things that are likely causing your issue: a faulty interlock control unit, a stuck gear shift lock, or a faulty ignition cylinder. At times, a little WD-40 on the key and key hole, or wiggling the gear shifter, will release the key; I suggest having a technician evaluate these components. I suggest having a certified mobile mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to the location of your Accord to inspect your stuck ignition key, and quote the necessary repair.