Q: would Ilkar7b11 4912 Laser Iridium Spark Plug For toyota corrola fit on a 2000 honda accord

would Ilkar7b11 4912 Laser Iridium Spark Plug For toyota corrola fit on a 2000 honda accord

Spark Plugs Replacement $96.63 - $636.71 Get a Quote

The referenced NGK plug from the Corolla will not fit the 2000 Accord. The only NGK Iridium plug that is cataloged for the 2000 Accord is NGK 2477 ZFR5FIX-11 IX. If you desire to have the spark plugs replaced on a mobile basis right at your location, please schedule using YourMechanic’s spark plug service request page and the responding mechanic will take care of the plug replacement and, as well, let you know of the rest of this vehicle’s maintenance requirements. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.