Q: I changed my distributor an I am not getting no power wen accelerating an my temperature gauge rises very fast?

I change my distributor an I am not getting power an temperature gauge rises quickly I check engine timing but it is OK don't know Wat seems to b the problem

Hi there. This sounds like you may have a blown head gasket. Combustion processes could be entering the cooling system via the gasket or worse, a crack in the cylinder head. This could be an involved process to accurately diagnose the concern and avoid wasting money on unneeded parts. The distributor replacement on this vehicle is pretty straightforward process; just make sure the rotor isn’t 180 degrees off and is easily corrected if it is. You stated the timing is ok, what processes and tools did you use to determine the timing? What degree is it currently set at? Incorrect ignition timing could be another possible culprit of some of your concern. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a car overheats quickly inspection.