Q: I have a service autotraction system message come on in my Ford Fusion 2012 se 2.5L. I was wondering the cost

I have a service autotraction system message come on in my Ford Fusion 2012 se 2.5L. I was wondering the cost Of the fix.

Traction Control Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The cost to repair the system is highly dependent on exactly what is wrong and that can only be determined after a diagnostic is performed. If a wire has come loose, the cost to repair will be quite low. If a wheel sensor needs to be replaced, and the sensor is integral to the wheel hub, the cost will be higher. Traction control relies on wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a problem with the traction control system on your vehicle, the illumination of the TCS warning light means that diagnostic trouble codes are stored. Those codes will provide the key clues to finding, and repairing, the fault in the TCS system. At your request, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform a traction control system diagnostic and let you know of the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.