Q: Car won't start after i changed both knock sensors and harnesses.

asked by on November 22, 2016

The car was giving codes for the both knock sensors so i replaced them both and the harnesses. After doing this the car started right up and the check engine code disappeared. it started another time, so that is twice with no issues.then when i tried to start it again it wouldn't start. itcranks but won't turn on.there does seem to be pressure in the fuel lines

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You can try to see if there are other codes stored in the computer. Usually, the connectors are different so you can’t mix them up but that may be a possibility. If there are no new codes, make sure there is fuel pressure and spark. If either are missing then the diagnosis can be started there. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your no start concern and offer a more personal diagnosis.