Q: Milliamps acceptable for parasitic battery drain

What is the most milliamps parasitic drain acceptable for battery when the vehicle is off? I measured 30 milliamps. It seemed okay to me.

Yes, that’s okay. Now, realize that depends on a car these days. Because some of these Mercedes, Audis, BMWs, they are running so much stuff, with GPS and satellite navigation and all kinds of other features.

Some of those are running 65-70 milliamps normally. But, on most cars, the accepted range is up to 50 milliamps. You are well below that, so you are at the acceptable level.

3. Milliamps acceptable for parasitic battery drain