Q: Car wont turn over battery is good

My car won't even start I've been doing it the sequence where I put it in first gear for 15 seconds park for 5 tic toc mission for 20 and then put it back in and it starts sometimes what's the real problem here how can I prevent this from happening anymore thanks for your help sincerely Tyler

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your starter. I would recommend having your starter professionally tested with a digital multimeter. This test will determine if battery power is reaching the starter. If battery power is reaching the starter but the starter will not engage, the starter has failed. If battery voltage is not reaching the starter and you are positive that the battery is good, the battery cable that connects the battery to the starter has failed. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be completed at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr