Q: Puzzling Electrical Issue.

got this car in January 2016 (roughly 23k miles). Since then, I have replace ALL of my halogen bulbs with either LED or HID. There is a wiring hairiness for all HIDs. I have also installed LED footwell Lights via a relay to the led pin of my gear shifter indicator, OEM radio w/HD Radio & back up camera (Camera & module not installed yet...too expensive), OEM remote start accessory package, and aux LED reverse lights on my bumper. Within the first few days of driving the vehicle, I didn't really notice any issues. However, once installing the interior cabin LEDs, I notice a barely noticeable flicker with the bulbs. And as time has progressed, and projects accomplished to the car, this faint flicker, has developed into the flickering of ALL bulbs, the radio cuts out when turning, and the blower fades as more voltage is drawn.I have had my alternator & battery tested. (Alternator tested good, and the battery was replaced) But the problem is still occurring.HELP Im running out of ideas.

Any time you add accessories you take the risk of overloading the electrical system at idle or lower engine speeds. The only recommendations I suggest is that you disconnect the last lights that started the problems and see if the problem goes away. If it does then you know that those lights cause the problem and need to not install them or get new ones.

3. Puzzling Electrical Issue.