Q: Trying to locate the fuel pressure regulator??

asked by on September 30, 2016

I dont know where the fuel pressure regulator is located?

Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement $111.64 - $903.72 Get a Quote

The fuel pressure regulator is almost always located on the fuel rail. The fuel rail is located on the top of the engine and has the fuel injectors under it. This will be located right around where the intake manifold bolts up to the cylinder head. The fuel pressure regulator will either have a vacuum hose or an electrical connector on it. The fuel pressure regulator is usually circular in shape and located towards the back end of the fuel rail.