Q: Air Suspension light is on

After a car accident, the Air Suspension light on the dashboard came on.

With the information provided for your Lincoln Town Car, there can be a few things happening with your suspension. One or more of the components that make up the air ride suspension system may have been damaged due to the accident. If your Lincoln came back from the repair shop and you noticed the Air Suspension Light was on, it is possible the technician working on the vehicle turned off your air suspension so the vehicle could be safely serviced and then forgot to turn it back on. Refer to your owner’s manual for the location of the air switch. Typically this switch is located in the trunk area or under the glove box by the kick panel. If the air suspension switch is on and you are still experiencing issues, especially since your Lincoln was in an accident, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic who can inspect your vehicle’s suspension and perform any necessary repairs for you.

3. Air Suspension light is on