Q: I think it has a blown head gasket I was wondering for now if Bar's Leak Block seal and head gasket repair would help til I could

The car is over heating and I've not drove it in 2 month because of it I was wondering about this temporary fix until I can afford to fix it the Bar's Leaks block seal and head gasket repair

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Chevrolet Impala. The stop leak is only temporary and may not even work the first time. If you use too much or not as directed it may block the radiator and coolant passages and cause further trouble. If you’d like to try sealing it, only go on very short drives to test it out to see if it contains the leak well.

• I think it has a blown head gasket I was wondering for now if Bar's Leak Block seal and head gasket repair would help til I could