Q: wipers don't respond to my commands. goes on highest speed and doesn't stop unless fuse is out

Wipers acted up during the day months ago by automatically wiping when no rain present. Currently stuck at high speed and won't stop unless fuse is out.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The issue is very likely a fault with the wiper switch. While there can be some electrical testing done to verify this, the switches are known to go bad after being used for that many miles. This is the main switch you use to turn on the wiper blades. The entire handle and the electrical connections mounted below are both a unit that will have to be replaced as a whole. It will have to be unmounted, unplugged, and the new switch reinstalled. If you would like help with this procedure, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. wipers don't respond to my commands. goes on highest speed and doesn't stop unless fuse is out