Q: Just replaced coolant sensor in a 1996 Toyota Camry and still have check engine light.

Just replaced coolant sensor in a 1996 Toyota Camry and still have check engine light

Check the engine’s computer and see what codes are stored in the system. If the code is coming up for the same issue, then there could be a broken wire on the coolant temperature sending unit. If you need further assistance with your check engine light, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Just replaced coolant sensor in a 1996 Toyota Camry and still have check engine light.