Q: Have full power steering and car still makes whining noise when I turn the wheel. Just got the car like 6 months ago.

Have a 2013 Chrysler 200 and when I try take it makes a humming or slight whining noise. Fluid level is full.

If you are getting a whining noise from the power steering then the noise may be from the power steering pump internal vanes which are worn. This will cause the pump to not apply enough pressure at low vehicle speeds and the wheels will struggle to turn. I recommend replacing the pump. If you need help with this reach out to a certified mechanic, once this is done the noise should go away.

• Have full power steering and car still makes whining noise when I turn the wheel. Just got the car like 6 months ago.