Q: I just purchased a Lexus gs450h 2007 on Friday and already it says check hybrid system I got it scanned and it says battery determine.

I just purchased a Lexus gs450h 2007 on Friday and already it says check hybrid system I got it scanned and it says battery determ

Battery Replacement $200.97 - $319.07 Get a Quote

Hi there. When the warning message comes on for the Hybrid battery, then either the battery could be low on charge or the battery may have a burned cell. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you check the Hybrid battery as it is High Voltage.