Q: I just purchased a Lexus gs450h 2007 on Friday and already it says check hybrid system I got it scanned and it says battery determine.

I just purchased a Lexus gs450h 2007 on Friday and already it says check hybrid system I got it scanned and it says battery determ

Hi there. When the warning message comes on for the Hybrid battery, then either the battery could be low on charge or the battery may have a burned cell. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you check the Hybrid battery as it is High Voltage.