Q: How do i fix the trunk release on a 2010 chevy aveo

The trunk release in my girls car doesn't open the trunk she has to use her keys

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are three main components to be concerned with. Your handle for the trunk is likely manual, meaning it is connected to a cable that pulls a latch in the trunk. You are going to want to find out if the handle is moving the cable, and if the cable is pulling the trunk latch. From there you need to repair or replace the component that has failed. For more help with diagnosing or repairing the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. How do i fix the trunk release on a 2010 chevy aveo