Q: My car cranks, it's turning over but it won't start.

When cranking the car turns over but it won't catch to start. You can hear the fuel pump when u crank it, but when giving it gas as u crank it, it seems that no gas is getting to it. The battery is good

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2005 Honda Element to not start. Though you hear the fuel pump, this does not necessarily mean it has enough fuel pressure to start the engine. The most common causes of no start condition are the battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, starter, battery cable, ignition coil, or wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your hard to start fault and make any repairs required.

3. My car cranks, it's turning over but it won't start.