Q: My VSA light keeps coming on. And my brake Padal feels weird when you know the light is going to come. Is this something major ?

My VSA light keeps coming on I hit the reset button but eventually the light comes back on. I can hear something when the light goes on. As well as feeling in my brake Padal! Is this a major or minor repairs? And something that need to be taken care of ASAP? I heard it could affect the aliment? Just need to know should I be worried about it?

Hi there. It is possible that this is something that you should be concerned with. It can be low brake fluid or it may be a wheel speed sensor problem. If you have different tires then this will also occur. The only way to know for sure what the problem is would be to install a scan tool that can read this system to see what codes come up. If this is not done then it would be a guess as to what is going on. Either way you really should have it checked as soon as possible. You should consider having it inspected by a certified technician from YourMechanic, they can come to your home to diagnose the warning light firsthand and help you make an accurate repair.

• My VSA light keeps coming on. And my brake Padal feels weird when you know the light is going to come. Is this something major ?