Q: My VSA light keeps coming on. And my brake Padal feels weird when you know the light is going to come. Is this something major ?

My VSA light keeps coming on I hit the reset button but eventually the light comes back on. I can hear something when the light goes on. As well as feeling in my brake Padal! Is this a major or minor repairs? And something that need to be taken care of ASAP? I heard it could affect the aliment? Just need to know should I be worried about it?

Hi there. It is possible that this is something that you should be concerned with. It can be low brake fluid or it may be a wheel speed sensor problem. If you have different tires then this will also occur. The only way to know for sure what the problem is would be to install a scan tool that can read this system to see what codes come up. If this is not done then it would be a guess as to what is going on. Either way you really should have it checked as soon as possible. You should consider having it inspected by a certified technician from YourMechanic, they can come to your home to diagnose the warning light firsthand and help you make an accurate repair.

3. My VSA light keeps coming on. And my brake Padal feels weird when you know the light is going to come. Is this something major ?