Q: Car moving slowly after starting

The car starts, but moves very slowly. Is this a possible alternator problem.

A: Hi. If I’m understanding correctly, your ve...

Hi. If I’m understanding correctly, your vehicle crank slowly. It is possible that the alternator isn’t charging. I would also suggest having a professional charge and test your battery to see if it meets specifications. If you’re asking another question not referring to cranking slowly, this is typically not going to be an alternator problem and would suggest the help of a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to inspect the charging system.