Q: How many labor hours are required to replace the inner and outer tie rods

I want to verify the amount of hours I'm being quoted

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The inner and outer tie rods on your vehicle can take up to some time. The dealership will change out the tie rod ends and then perform a vehicle alignment, so the time there will be to the upper 3 to 4 hours. If doing the tie rod ends by yourself with no alignment will be anywhere of 2 hours to 12 hours, depending on the experience of whomever is doing the work and also depending on the condition of the vehicle. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the tie rod end replacement.