Q: What do the gauges on the instrument panel tell me?

What do the gauges on the instrument panel tell me?

The instrument panel includes several gauges that provide important information for your car.

1. The tachometer is located on the left side of the panel and it tells you how fast the engine is going in revolutions per minute or RPMs.

2. The next gauge is the speedometer, which tells you how fast you’re going.

3. The third gauge is located on the right side of the panel and it’s the fuel gauge. It tells you how much fuel is in the tank.

4. The gauge on the far right is the average fuel consumption meter, which tells you the average fuel consumption since the last time you set it.

5. Under the gauges are a group of lights. The one on the far left tells you when the coolant is low and shows the temperature. Also located here is the odometer, which is also the trip meter, outside temperature, average fuel consumption and current fuel consumption. Next is the shift position and the shift range.

3. What do the gauges on the instrument panel tell me?