Q: Water leaking into passenger's seat

I have a bad leak and have water coming into the passenger's seat when it rains. I am not sure exactly where the leak is, but I suspect the sunroof.

It is very possible that your sunroof could be leaking water into your vehicle as this is a common problem. I would recommend having your rubber insulation and weather stripping checked to see where the leak is coming from. You may also be able to tell if the sunroof is leaking by feeling your headliner with your hand near the passenger side for moisture. If your sunroof is leaking, have the repair done as soon as possible to protect the interior of your vehicle from mold, foul smells, and moisture.