Q: Trouble starting in the morning.

My car has trouble starting, particularly in the morning. It also has some sort of issue with the transmission, shaking and jolting when I accelerate and shift from first to second gear.

Trouble starting in the morning could be a sign of worn secondary ignition components; spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. As for the shaking and jolting the first thing I would suspect would be motor/trans mounts that have torn and allow for excessive movement between shifts. Have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, visually inspect your mounts to verify that they are solid and not torn, and also inspect the ignition system for worn parts.

3. Trouble starting in the morning.