Q: Q: Trouble starting in the morning.

My car has trouble starting, particularly in the morning. It also has some sort of issue with the transmission, shaking and jolting when I accelerate and shift from first to second gear.

Trouble starting in the morning could be a sign of worn secondary ignition components; spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. As for the shaking and jolting the first thing I would suspect would be motor/trans mounts that have torn and allow for excessive movement between shifts. Have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, visually inspect your mounts to verify that they are solid and not torn, and also inspect the ignition system for worn parts.

3. Q: Trouble starting in the morning.