Q: What do you think about a 2006 325i with 140km. Is it too old to buy and gonna have problems soon?

asked by on May 05, 2016

My name is George What do you think about a 2006 325i with 140km. Is it too old to buy and gonna have problems soon?

The vehicle may be great or it may be a lemon. The only way to know is to do a complete inspection of the vehicle to help make the decision. After that, you would be better informed as to if the car was taken care of and was serviced on a regular interval.

Your best bet is to have a mechanic do a pre-purchase inspection of the vehicle to see if any major problems can be identified before you buy the car.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr