Q: New chevy 350 tbi idle rough shooting oil through valve breather hose into the throttle body

Idles rough. Hard to start oil enters throttle body through the crankcase breather hose smokes bad. Have to keep foot on gas to keep it running

You should first check the PCV valve and line to see if it is clogged. If it is okay then you will need to have a compression test done to engine to verify the engine compression and there is no problems with the cylinders.

3. New chevy 350 tbi idle rough shooting oil through valve breather hose into the throttle body