Q: My car's shaking and losing oil fast, what's going on

My car shakes aggressively from the second it starts to the second it stops. When I push in the clutch it dies, and it's losing oil extremely fast.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The shaking is likely caused by a misfire and engine error. You may also be dealing with multiple issues at once, or the oil leak may be causing the running issues. If the spark plugs or cylinders are fouled with oil, it will cause running issues. This is why you will want to locate the oil leak and resolve that issue first. If the stalling issue continues, you will want to look into the carburetor and make sure it is not flooding when you release the gas to clutch. With a vehicle this old, you may also need to adjust the clutch linkage by this point in its life. For more help with either of these processes, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My car's shaking and losing oil fast, what's going on