Q: What power steering fluid should I use in my 1998 Toyota Camry

What power steering fluid should I use for my 98 Toyota Camry?

Hello. The power steering fluid that is recommended for your vehicle is either Dexron II or Dexron III. Either will be fine for this system. If you need some help servicing it, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [service your power steering system] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-steering-fluid-service

3. What power steering fluid should I use in my 1998 Toyota Camry