Q: Stuck in Valet mode. Cannot unlock trunk. Need to reset in order to use radio/nav/electronic systems

Used valet mode two days ago and now it will not get out of valet mode. Cannot open trunk using emergency key as it will not turn. Tried to check forums and it said to use the emergency keys to unlock to car and it would not lock it would only unlock.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Jaguar XF. You need to make sure you are not using the valet key for the vehicle or you will not be able to get into the trunk or operate components. Try another key and see if problem goes away. If the issue persists, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the issue with your trunk and key firsthand for an accurate repair. Best of luck.

3. Stuck in Valet mode. Cannot unlock trunk. Need to reset in order to use radio/nav/electronic systems