Q: Water leaking from intake manifold

asked by on February 11, 2016

I am leaking water from the intake manifold.

Intake Manifold Gaskets Replacement $150.05 - $810.26 Get a Quote
Cooling System Flush $178.82 - $224.54 Get a Quote
Thermostat Replacement $141.88 - $639.09 Get a Quote

This is a common issue on your vehicle. The intake manifold on your vehicle is made of plastic and mounts to an aluminum cylinder head. These materials expand and contract at different temperatures and this creates leaks. This problem is so common that they have re-designed the intake manifolds to one with a more durable design. Have a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace that intake manifold with one with an updated design. I also suggest a coolant flush and thermostat replacement with this repair, to ensure proper coolant flow.