Q: Car makes strange noise

asked by on February 01, 2016

My car makes a strange noise when running even though everything seems to work fine.

Unfortunately, with the information provided for your Honda Odyssey, it is difficult to provide a diagnosis as to why it is experiencing this noise while driving. There can be a variety of components that make strange noises as they start to fail. This happens even when the vehicle appears to be in good working order, which can be deceiving. I recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic who can perform a test drive, allowing them to better narrow down the problem and verify what is causing the noise of your car.