Q: Car shudders and vibrates

My car has several areas that are not fastened securely, such as the fan shroud, front bumper fasteners near the top of the radiator, and others. I feel a vibration that gets worse as the vehicle warms up, and with or without the AC on, almost to the point of shuddering, as if the engine may die.

A: The front crankshaft damper may have come a...

The front crankshaft damper may have come apart and is not balancing the engine anymore. I recommend that you have a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic, come by and run a diagnosis on your car’s vibration, including an inspection of the damper, and trim panels.