Q: How do I fold the side mirrors on a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I fold the side mirrors?

A: The side mirrors can fold into the vehicle,...

The side mirrors can fold into the vehicle, which can help prevent damage to your vehicle. The side mirrors can only be folded in manually. To do so, pull the mirrors in towards the vehicle until they run parallel with your car. To return the mirrors to their standard position, simply push them back out and into place.

Always fold in your mirrors when entering an automatic car wash, as the force from the wash can break off the mirrors if they are exposed. It’s also smart to fold in your mirrors when you are parked on a busy street, so that your vehicle is less likely to be hit by a driving car.