Q: Front end problems and I am a basic car mechanic. I do the easy work. I worked at a Toyota Dealership for a few years and never encountered this problem.

Ok as I drive down the road if i turn the wheel all the way on way it clicks I just change the wheel bearings with no problems and it road good for 5 days till I started getting this noise like something is giving up can u help with this and I look at my shocks in front they r shot what can I do for this

Hi there. Sounds like that the CV shaft is failing on that side of the vehicle. The outer bearing in the CV shaft is what you are hearing for the clicking sound. The bearing is probably dry and needs replaced. If the noise you hear is only a single click, then the suspension may be loose causing the front end to move a little. Jack up the vehicle and check all of the moving parts. See if anything is binding up and if the suspension is not broken or damaged. Look at the boot to the CV shaft and make sure that its not torn or popped off. Replace any parts that seems not to function correctly. If you need further assistance with the noise you are hearing, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Front end problems and I am a basic car mechanic. I do the easy work. I worked at a Toyota Dealership for a few years and never encountered this problem.