Q: I have a dent right where you open the door so if I suck the dent out will the door open

I have a dent in my car door the passenger side and I can't get the door to open so if I suck the dent out will the door open

If the door stopped opening properly after the dent happened, then it’s fairly safe to assume that the dent is the reason that the door won’t open. Whether or not it will open after pulling the dent out depends on if any damage was done inside the door. It’s possible that when the door was hit, it damaged the release mechanism that actually opens the door. The best option would be to pull the dent, then see if the door opens. If the door still doesn’t open, then you should have the vehicle inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• I have a dent right where you open the door so if I suck the dent out will the door open