05 jaguar xjr 4.2 supercharged i got the engine just need...

Q: 05 jaguar xjr 4.2 supercharged i got the engine just need the swap done any idea on the cost

asked by on August 10, 2017

Headgasket blew told by 3 mechanics cheapest fix is used engine swap so im here

Hi JagJoe. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com. Unfortunately, replacing engines is not a service we offer - or within our scope of repairs. I would recommend searching on Google for a local engine replacement shop or service shop that completes engine replacement services to receive an estimate for service.