Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

How do you use the heated seats?

A: If your car is equipped with them, heated s...

If your car is equipped with them, heated seats provide an additional way to increase your comfort on cold days, as well as to ease aching muscles. Turn the seat heater on and you’ll enjoy comfortable warmth until it turns off. Here’s how to use the system:

1. Locate the Heated Seat button on the dash (there are two, one for the driver front and one for the passenger front).

2. Press the button.

3. The seat heater will come on.

4. Press the button again to turn the system off.

Tips

• Your heated seats will only work if the engine is running.

• Never use the heated seats if liquid has been spilled in the seat. Let it dry completely first.