2011 malibu front end vibrates during acceleration above ...

Q: 2011 malibu front end vibrates during acceleration above 50 mph. Is it the drive shaft?

asked by on April 22, 2017

2011 malibu front end vibrates during acceleration above 50 mph. Is it the drive shaft?

Hi there. It’s hard to tell whether or not the driveaxle would be the source of this vibration without test driving or inspecting the car. In most cases, when your car vibrates around 50 mph, it’s an indication of wheels / tires being out of balance, wheel bearings that are worn out, or a tie rod or CV joint that is damaged. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a steering wheel vibrates inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.