Q: Check Engine Light codes. 2006 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG

My car sat in the garage for a couple of years, then I started driving it again. I put in new fluids and new battery. My car ran really great at first, but then I started getting allot of codes. My super charger isn’t working and my Check Engine Light is on. I get O2 heater circuit codes P0135, P0155, P0141 and P0161. Then I get secondary air injection switching valve A circuit P0412 code. Then Evap System vent control circuit shorted P0448 code. Then Evap System purge control valve circuit low P0458 code. Then the IAC too high P0507 code. I think I have a vacuum leak. My friend is going to help me with some of his diagnostic tools when he get’s back. I want to verify that my IC pump runs even when the S/C is disabled once the programmed temperature is reached. I am not sure if this is correct, but I know the S/C is disabled when it hits 200F, but I think my pump is broken. I don’t have S/C anymore. I need some help. Do you have any suggestions?

Since you are getting many different codes from different areas of the engine, you may need to have the system hooked up to a factory scanner since most of these generic codes do not cross over in my repair software. I would also check with the local dealer to see if any service campaigns are open on the vehicle since there are over 30 possible campaigns that could pertain to this vehicle and some of the problems you are having with the secondary air system. This may be the cause of some of the codes and supercharger disabling. If you’d like to have this checked elsewhere, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to go through each Check Engine Light code firsthand and have them resolved.

3. Check Engine Light codes. 2006 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG