Q: i've been told it's very difficult to ge to the spark plugs on a Scion FRS (boxer engine). Is it possible to replace at my home

I've been given 2 different estimates, $599 and $475. If you can do it, what would the cost be? I have 46K and the manual says to change at 60K. Does that seem right? I put a lot of mileage so it wont be long till i get to 60K

I am not 100 percent sure that our mobile mechanics are able to provide this service on your Scion. In order to receive a quote, you need to request a spark plug replacement service by clicking this link. Once we receive your data, we’ll be able to determine if this is something we can do and at what cost.

• i've been told it's very difficult to ge to the spark plugs on a Scion FRS (boxer engine). Is it possible to replace at my home