Q: i've been told it's very difficult to ge to the spark plugs on a Scion FRS (boxer engine). Is it possible to replace at my home

I've been given 2 different estimates, $599 and $475. If you can do it, what would the cost be? I have 46K and the manual says to change at 60K. Does that seem right? I put a lot of mileage so it wont be long till i get to 60K

I am not 100 percent sure that our mobile mechanics are able to provide this service on your Scion. In order to receive a quote, you need to request a spark plug replacement service by clicking this link. Once we receive your data, we’ll be able to determine if this is something we can do and at what cost.

3. i've been told it's very difficult to ge to the spark plugs on a Scion FRS (boxer engine). Is it possible to replace at my home