Q: My clock won't work on my 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse

asked by on May 10, 2017

My Clock won't work in my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse

Instrument Voltage Regulator Replacement $204.37 - $394.61 Get a Quote

Hi There, Depending on the source of the clock’s power, this may be related a faulty electrical connection to the clock. This may also be related to a short, a faulty gauge cluster or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to dim or flicker erratically or in some cases provide false readings. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr