Q: Door won't open from outside.

My rear driver's side door won't open from the outside, only the inside. I've removed the door panel and can see the green clips have been separated from the rod. I can't figure out if it is broken or if it can be repaired.

Anytime I’ve seen those little clips separated, the doors ended up being broken. The dealership usually has those clips in stock and the hardest part is getting the panel back on afterwards. You can have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come inspect your door to see what needs to be done.