Q: DPF filter is not working and turbo works but will not kick in.

Hi I have a cmax 1.6 tdci 05 plate engine code shows p242f regeneration not active an the turbo works but won't kick in

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The turbo could be working but not feeding to the engine for a leak in the intake hoses on the inner cooler. Check all of the hoses on the inner cooler and see if there is a split or if the clamp has failed. A leak on the intake side of the turbo will cause the engine to run with a loss of power inducing more fuel to the exhaust system causing the DPF sensor to pick up the added fuel mixture. If you need further assistance with your turbo leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.